More X Factor family heartache as hopeful brings dead brother's son along to his audition


He sacrificed a place at last year’s X Factor auditions when he realised it clashed with his brother’s wedding.
To loyal Daryl Markham, being a best man for his younger sibling and ‘best friend’ Gary was more important than achieving his five minutes of fame.
But their brotherly bond took a tragic twist shortly after the ceremony, when Gary was diagnosed with lung cancer.
And just six weeks after the fatal diagnosis, the father-of-one lost his fight for life. He was only 37 years old when he died.

Bond: David Markham brought along his nephew Kian to the X Factor audition, after his father died of lung cancer last year
Tonight Daryl looks understandably nervous as he steps out in front of the live X Factor audience and judges Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole, Dannii Minogue and Louis Walsh.
The 40-year-old carpenter has overcome his year of family heartache to finally take his shot at superstardom on the ITV reality show.

And it remains to be seen whether his rendition of Crazy Horse hit I Don’t Want To Talk About It is enough to win him a place in the next stage of the competition.
Dressed in jeans and a navy blue t-shirt, Daryl fights back emotion as he tells the judges about his late brother, with whom he shared a carpentry business.

Family ties: David sacrificed a place at last year's X Factor auditions when he realised it clashed with his late brother's wedding
‘Last year I applied to The X Factor but unfortunately it was my brother’s wedding day, well not unfortunately - it was fortunate. I was very proud to be his best man,’ he explains.
‘Unfortunately shortly after his wedding he was diagnosed with lung cancer and six weeks later he passed away.
‘Me and my brother were inseparable, we did everything together, he was my best friend. Only six weeks after being told, he died. He was only 37.
‘We had a business together, two benches next to each other, me and Gary. All his tools are still there.’
Daryl, from east Sussex, is accompanied to The X Factor audition by Gary’s nine-year-old son Kian.
‘I promised my brother I’d look after his young nine year old boy Kian. He’s a very bright young boy but goes back into himself,’ he says.
‘He doesn’t like to express himself too much, so we all have to be strong for him. That’s why I’m here today, to make him proud.’
‘I’ve always wanted to sing,’ he adds. ‘My dream would be to perform to an audience and hopefully I can go on stage, give my all and hopefully my voice will do the talking.’
More than 11 million people tuned in to watch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11