Simon: My mum wants me to marry Terri



SIMON Cowell’s mum wants him to marry his ex-girlfriend Terri Seymour.

The music mogul - who split from Terri last year after six years of dating - has been urged by 84-year-old Julie Cowell to reduce his workload and settle down with the TV presenter.

Julie said: “Top of the class is Terri. She is down-to-earth and a lovely person. Terri loved Simon purely for the person he is, unlike some of the others. She and Simon still speak to each other every day and Terri calls me every ten days to say hello.

“I wasn’t well a few weeks ago and Simon told Terri, who immediately called to see if there was anything she could do. She was my favourite, but sadly Simon is married to his work.”

Although Julie would love to see Simon, 50, tie the knot, she admits he has shied away from commitment since he was a teenager.

She told new! magazine: “He had his first girlfriend at 17 and brought her home to meet me, which was sweet. But when she suggested joining us on holiday, Simon broke up with her because he thought that was too much commitment!

“When he was 19, he told me he never wanted to get married. He’s brilliant with his nephews and nieces, but he says, ‘I’m a great uncle but I don’t think I’d be a great dad.’”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11