HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY...EVERY ONE HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT HE/HER MOTHER,TAKE A LOOK AT STARS PAYING TRIBUTE TO THEIR MOTHER.



Barack Obama has spoken often of how his late mother Ann Dunham shaped his values. "My mother taught me empathy – the basic concept of standing in somebody else's shoes and looking through their eyes," the US president once said. "If I did something messed up, she'd just say 'How would that make you feel if somebody did that to you?"

"We're best friends. My mom's the coolest. I love her," says Kathy Hilton's famous offspring Paris, in summing up their relationship
"My mum is one of those people that you feel honoured to meet. And no matter who you are you fall in love with her because she's spiritual, inspiring, she's strong, she's funny, she's creative, she's talented… she's everything I want to be," confesses Beyonce, leaving little doubt over who is Tina Knowles' biggest fan When Halle Barry won an Oscar in 2002 her mum Judith Hawkins got a special mention from the daughter she raised as a single parent. "I want to thank my mom who's given me the strength to fight every day, to be who I want to be and given me the courage to dream…. I love you, Mom, so much," the actress announced to the Academy Award ceremony guests

Everything Johnny Depp has achieved was made possible by mum Betty, whom he describes as "a tough bird and one of my best friends". "She told me when I was very young, maybe five or six, 'Don't ever take any crap off of anybody, ever!'. To this day, I don't"
R&B princess Alicia Keys is lucky enough to have two maternal figures – her mother and grandmother. "(They are) the biggest mentors that I have in my life," she reveals. "They are very strong women and big supporters of whatever I do"
Ben Affleck affectionately describes his mum Chris as "the smartest woman I know". "She has a mind like a steel trap," he marvels
Keira Knightley cherishes the fact that she could always count on her mother, Sharman Macdonald, for a bit of plain speaking. "We would always talk about sex. Not the typical mother-daughter thing," she says

On Mothering Sunday people across Britain will thinking the person who brought them into the world and loved them through all their early ups and downs. As March 14 approaches, hellomagazine.com celebrates the special bond between a mum and her children by looking at what some of the stars have to say about theirs.Janelle Kidman has always been a source of inspiration to her Oscar-winning daughter Nicole, who once said: "From the minute I was born, my mum and I had this incredibly deep connection. Salma Hayek credits her own fearlessness about performing to her mother's example. "She loves to sing and she has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard," says the Ugly Betty actress and producer. "She taught me that whenever she felt like singing, it didn't matter what anyone else thought, including me. She was just going to sing and feel free with her voice"
"The best life lesson my mum taught me is to always be myself. She always told me that I could do anything that I wanted in my life," reveals Hilary Swank about her mum Judy, who raised the Oscar-winning actress in poor but loving circumstances

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11