Katie Price Wants to Have a Baby with Her Gay Best Friend






Glamour model Katie Price – who's raising three children with estranged husband Peter Andre – is keen to add to her brood and will consider one of her homosexual pals if she can’t find a suitable man.She told Britain’s OK! magazine: I’m a family girl.
I certainly didn’t want my family to be broken up but it’s not going to stop me having more kids. I know I want more.I don’t think I’ll ever need to go down the route of artificial insemination or adoption. I think I’m half-decent looking enough to be able to find someone.
I’ve got two gay friends so if I really want a baby I’ll have one with one of them! They’re good-looking guys and I know they would have a baby with me. Although she insists she’s over Pete, Katie says she would have another baby with him.
Speaking of Pete – the biological father of four-year-old Junior, and two-year-old Princess Tiaamii, and stepfather to seven-year-old Harvey – Katie said: “Peter Andre has produced beautiful children. I would use him as a donor because I already have children with him and they’re beautiful.”









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11