Rihanna “Shocked” Over Chris Brown’s Apology


Rihanna, like the rest of the world, was “shocked” when she saw Chris Brown’s youtube apology.
Rihanna was hoping to put the whole incident behind her and move on with her life, but his public apology just opened the wound back up.
A source tells Britain’s Now magazine, “She’s in total shock. It was like he gave her another blow, albeit one of a different kind. All she knows is that it’s in the news again and that’s the one thing she didn’t want. She’s been trying to put it behind her and move on as fast as possible.
“They spoke earlier last week and Chris made no mention of any public statement then. She wishes he’d given her at least a heads-up about it. But that’s Chris, always thinking of himself first and forgetting how this would impact on her.”
A lot of people felt that Chris was just apologizing for the sake of his image. He was hoping to do some damage control and regain the fans he lost, but it’s unclear how successful he was.
In the video, he says, “I wish I had the opportunity to live those few moments again, but unfortunately I can’t. I cannot go into what happened, and most importantly I’m going to sit here and make any excuses.”
He continued, “I am very sad and very ashamed at what I’ve done. My mother and my spiritual teachers have taught me way better than that.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11