Brad Pitt: Life is too short to fight with Angelina

Every week Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie is on the cover of a cheap tabloid making headlines about fights, cheating scandals, or a new pregnancy rumor. But the world’s sexiest and most famous couple never address any of the rumors, because quite frankly, they’re just too busy.

But Brad has finally had enough of the “fight” rumors and addressed them to Britain’s Reveal magazine. He said, “The thing I am more aware of now is the passing of time. I don’t want to waste any of it, so we don’t waste time arguing between us.

“I don’t know whether I have one day, 10 days, 10 years or another 44 years, so I don’t want to spend a moment on pettiness or bitterness. I want to be in the company of those who I really love - it might be chaos, but it gives me joy.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11