Father begs Madonna for a photo of his Mercy

Small Mercy: Madonna leans down to kiss her adopted daughter yesterday
Leaning lovingly towards her, Madonna plants a tender kiss on the head of adopted daughter.
It is an image which proves just how strong their bond has become since the singer adopted five-year-old Mercy in Malawi last year.
Sadly, the same cannot be said of the bond between Mercy and her father – her sole remaining biological parent.
Yesterday James Kambewa appealed to Madonna to send him photographs of Mercy, whom he has never met and whose mother died in childbirth aged 14.
Mr Kambewa – who is working as a waiter in Durban, South Africa – said: 'I would appreciate if Madonna could send me pictures of how she looks like now as I don't get any pleasure of being with her.
'It's emotionally painful for me as a father. I'm very happy that Madonna is taking care of her.


Madonna kisses her son David Banda, also from Malawi, who was adopted by Madonna and her ex-husband Guy Ritchie in 2006
'But as a parent, from the moment I heard that she was still alive, I wanted to meet her and I'm hopeful that I'll meet her one day.'
Mr Kambewa, 26, initially opposed the adoption but since appears to have had a change of heart. He said he moved to South Africa to earn enough to pay for a flight to the UK to see Mercy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11