Kelly Osbourne Out For Lunch In New York

Can someone tell Kelly Osbourne that there are starving children in Africa, she ate one morsel of bacon with her friend at Bistro Les Amis in Soho, NYC. Then she took out a small toothbrush and used it to clean her teeth. You can see the waiter taking away her full plate of food as she takes out her small toothbrush.



Reality star Kelly Osbourne used to take up to 50 Vicodin pills a day, but she doesn't mind talking about her past problems because she wants to help other people. She said: "I had no control over it. I didn't know what day it was.
If I can share that pain and misery with someone to say, 'Don't do this,' it means more to me to help one person than to keep my mouth shut."Speaking about the recent death of DJ AM, who was reportedly found with undigested painkillers in his stomach and mouth, she added: "It's a constant reminder that sometimes you don't have control over it.
It's really scary because if it can happen to someone like him, it can happen to anyone."Meanwhile, Kelly is focusing her attentions on competing in the series Dancing with the Stars. The star admits she has been asked to appear on the show nine times, but always resisted the offer, despite secretly wanting to take part. She told E! News:
There are a number of reasons mainly because it really scares me.It's one of those shows that a lot of people who are trying to revamp their career go into and do. And moody me would be like, 'Oh, that's sad, I'm not doing that.
' But secretly I'm like, 'They look like they're having so much fun.'I'm turning 25 during the show and I just don't want to have any regrets anymore -- I just wanna have fun.
How many people in the world get an opportunity like this and get paid for it? Kelly's professional dance partner Louis van Amstel admits he had low expectations of their prospects on the show, but Kelly has changed his mind. He admitted:
"I didn't think she'd actually even know left from right. But I think people are going to be shocked."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11