Shakira’s Fiance Wants Her to Wear More Clothes

Antonio de la Rua was a little apprehensive watching his wife-to-be shake it in a cage for her new music video.






Shakira's known for her sexy dance moves (her hips don't lie!) and in her new music video for "She Wolf," she shakes it provocatively in a cage wearing a skimpy outfit. One person who wasn't crazy about her lack of coverage was fiance Antonio de la Rua. She said: “He was with me when I filmed the video and he just said to me, ‘Are you going to put on a scarf?’ as he thought I might get cold! And I did! After that video every muscle in my body was aching.” Antonio and Shakira. In the video, Shakira shows off her belly dancing skills and revealed she taught herself all the moves from a very young age. The 32-year-old beauty added to BBC Radio 1: “I’m not a trained dancer, I’m self-taught and I started at the age of four. At school every Friday I used to perform the same belly dancing routine and I loved it. It gave me my passion for dancing and it’s something I love.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11