THE' X FACTOR' WINNER ALEXANDRA BURKE Loves Her Tattoos, Simon Cowell Does Not








X-Factor winner Alexandra Burke and her mystery man


X-Factor star Alexandra Burke pictured leaving the Ivy restaurant after dinner with her sister and friends. London. UK.





Bad Boys" singer Alexandra Burke won the British talent show The X Factor, but not because judges appreciated her body art. Burke has three tattoos, including one on her neck, judge Simon Cowell isn't happy about it -- and he's the head of her record label. She said: “They're all hidden. I'm not going to get any on my arm or anything like that or Simon will kill me. He was like, 'Why are you getting tattoos?' and I was like, 'Because I like them.’ " The lovely Megan Fox. While Simon dislikes her body art, Alexandra is thrilled with the tattoos and enjoys the pain of the needle. She added to Attitude magazine: "I'm already addicted to the pain of it. The one on my foot killed. I think it's because it's on the side bone. I screamed my head off in the shop."Alexandra is not the only star to reveal an obsession with tattoos. Megan Fox loves her flesh etchings so much, she insists prospective boyfriends follow her lead and get tattoos. She admitted: "I have eight tattoos. All my boyfriends are required to have one and if they don't have one yet, I make them get a tattoo of my name or my face."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11