My Blog Launch

I was inspired to set up a blog by Interior Designer, Frances Russell. Frances lives in Queensland so naturally I have never met her but I accidentally came across her blog and Beautiful Interiors and 18th Century Style loved it 'Beautiful Interiors and 18th Century Style'. All the images she had put together for it reminded me of all the things that I truly love in life. She suggested I start my own blog so I was up for the challenge. It's got a bit of everything and it has ended up being a true reflection of what inspires me and what I aspire to. I will attempt to update the home page on a regular basis but the other pages have to be fixed due to my limited website skills! I am planning to update the site with fashion and design news, my favourite restaurants, films I've seen, places I've stayed, people I admire and things on my wish list. I have had a lot of fun putting this together and have managed to cross a few design hurdles in the process. It's all been very rushed but I was aiming to have it all completed by Christmas so I could feature a Christmas story. Well it's finished now, so I can breathe a sigh of relief and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11