Oh dear....'I am not lesbian,' Oprah breaks down as she talks about her love for best friend Gayle King





Brokeback buddies: Oprah and Gayle recently went on a camping trip together where they 'roughed it' in a tent and went fishing and horseback riding

Best friends forever: Oprah and Gayle go back years together - Oprah awarded Gayle with he coveted position of Editor of her magazine, O

 Barbara Walters has been in the business even longer than Oprah, she's better known nowadays as a co-host on daytime TV show, The View

Tearful: Oprah Winfrey was brought to tears when she talked about her love for her best friend, Gayle King, during an interview with Barbara Walters
For 25 years she has sat by as guests bared their souls and poured out their hearts.
But when asked about her own personal life, all of Oprah Winfrey’s training went out the window - and she burst into tears.
In a deeply personal interview, the talk show host cried on camera when talking about her best friend Gayle King.
But she denied reports the two are in a relationship, stating: 'I am not lesbian. I am not even kind of lesbian.'
The 56-year-old who has been with long term partner Stedman Graham since 1986, insisted she and King are not involved in a lesbian affair and never have been.
‘I have said we are not gay enough times. I am not lesbian. I am not even kind of lesbian.
'That irritates me because it means somebody must think I'm lying. That's No. 1. No. 2, why would you want to hide it?
'That is not the way I run my life.’
Winfrey also hailed King as ‘the friend everybody deserves’ before wiping her eyes and composing herself.
The interview with ABC’s Barbara Walters, was to mark the beginning of the end for Winfrey’s talk show, which will finish next September after 25 years.
She explained that she and King, 55, have supported each other for many years and they are so close that she appointed her friend as the editor for O, her monthly magazine.
‘She's the mother I never had. She is the sister everybody would want.
'She is the friend everybody deserves. I don't know a better person,’ said Winfrey as she welled up. ‘I don’t know a better person’
‘Shoot, I wasn’t going to cry here. It's making me cry because I'm thinking how much I probably never told her that. I’ve never told her that.
We're not like, 'Oh, you, you're my dearest friend... thanks.'
‘The therapy I didn't have and don't need is because of my thousands and thousands of hours on the phone with Gayle. I get to release the day by talking it through. And I just realised she's the friend everybody should have.’
The hour-long special will explore the past 25 years of both Oprah's personal and professional life, and will also examine her new network, OWN, or the Oprah Winfrey Network, just weeks before its January debut.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11