Game, Set, Match

We are in the midst of the 'Australian Tennis Open' and Melbourne is buzzing with excitement. Tennis fever is in the air and everyone has been queuing up to get centre court seats to see either Federer or Nadal thrash it out for the title. Sadly, I saw Nadal lose last night. I love Nadal's sense of fun with his tennis outfits. Last year at the Open he wore bold stripes in orange and hot pink. But when it comes to on court style it's Maria Sharpova that takes the prize.

Here are few examples of her winning style both on and off the court.

Here are a few items on my wish list that I honestly believe will improve my game ... and if they don't, at least I will look good trying! I absolutely must have that pink Chanel tennis racquet with matching balls and I love the idea of carrying all my gear in the pink Polo Ralph Lauren carry all. How stylish would I look at my local tennis club!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11