Summer Brights

I have very fond memories of being a kid hearing that all familiar music of the Mr Whippy van driving up our street in the middle of summer. I would beg my mum for some money then race off  bare foot after him. Hoards of kids would be hovering around the van ordering multi coloured gelatis. The ice-creams would melt in the sun as we licked away desperately. Ice-cream would drip down the cone onto my hands, arms and the front of my dress. I would walk home sticky, happy and smiling with the rest of the kids in my neighborhood. Here are a few summer treats that remind me of the carefree days of my childhood!

Raspberry Macaroons
Macaroon Lollipops
Lime and Lemonade Spiders
Popsicles


Gelatis
Brightly coloured macaroons
Homemade ice-cream

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11