Happy Days

I spend a lot of time pouring over food magazines and recipe books. One of my favourite things is to spend  an entire Sunday morning in bed with the bed piled high with all the latest issues of Vogue Entertaining, Gourmet Traveller and Donna Hay. I love the Marie Claire cookbooks and anything by Bill Granger and Donna Hay. I mark up pages, rip out recipes and plan menus but never can quite find the motivation to ever get round to making them! When I bake, I tend to stick to the old favourites : cupcakes, muffins and butter cakes - everyone loves them and I hardly even need a recipe! However, these are some of the recipes I'd like to get round to making one day!

Vanilla Bean Semi Freddo
Ice-cream in waffle cones


Frosted Cupcakes
Meringues
Turkish Delight
An afternoon treat
Iced Biscuits
Fruit Flavoured Sorbet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11