Actress Gabourey 'Gabby' Sidibe at the Academy Of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences' Inaugural Governors Awards











Gabby Sidibe plays the role of the sexually abused teenager Precious in the movie of the same name, and she claims that the press likes to portray her in a misleading way. She said: "The press paints the picture that I got this role and now I'm awesome. But the truth is that I've been awesome and then I got this role." Gabby is loving her time in the spotlight (Getty)The star also claims that many people are confusing her for her character, who is made pregnant by her father and is bullied by her mother. She told the Guardian: "I've seriously got people saying to me: 'Are your children OK now?' And not just from ordinary people, but from people who've been in the movie business 20 or 30 years."She added, "How dumb is that? It's got credits, it's got people in it who've acted before, it's got stars like Mariah Carey and Lenny Kravitz in it; why would you think it's a documentary? "It's like -- Lenny Kravitz is in my documentary? And he's my nurse? And Mariah Carey is my social worker?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11