Style Inspiration: Dita Von Teese

A beautiful black dress {modest might
I add!}
Bonjour ladies! :) Today I have a special treat for you.... I have decided to do an extended series on style paragons, so that all of you can choose your favorite! I am really excited to start this series. =) However, before I start, I need to make a statement: I do NOT endorse all of the people I choose as style examples, and I do NOT endorse all of their clothing, and I do NOT endorse all of their actions or professions. Please keep that in mind as I choose models of gorgeous style. :)
Today's example will be.... Dita Von Teese! As I said above, I do NOT  endorse this woman, at all. (Emphasis on NOT) She is probably going to be the person I least admire in conduct and morals this series, and I would never post her unless she had truly stunning style. I hope I have made that clear! Enjoy! :D
What a beautiful flower! And
the dress is cute too. {I hate those
shoes though :P }
Another pretty black dress :)
(excuse the neckline, please!)
What a sweet polka-dot-y dress!
This is the classiest way to wear an animal
print dress, that I've seen.... :)
She has lovely style, but the
make-up is over the top. :P
I want this dress!!!!! Badly.
What a cute coat. Oh, and sunglasses
are a girl's best friend, not diamonds!
I admit it. I want this dress more than
any other dress in the world. *Sigh*
Maybe... someday? 
For all you ladies in business, she has
some lovely suit ideas! :) 
*Gasp* gorgeous, but please excuse the bodice....
she really should have sleeves or something :)
How cute!!!!
This is so fifties!
I want that middle suit! Badly..... :) Notice, she always defines
her waist somehow. Pay attention to that if you are an hourglass!
What a cute coat! :) Is there ever a photo
of her without red lipstick?
I love this dress.... Add sleeves or
something and.... viola!
The bottom part of this dress looks plain
crazy, but the bodice is to die for! :) 
This dress... I think I am drooling! {Again
about the bodice thing :/ }

What a cute, cute dress! (What is up with
that hat?)
Gorgeous. :)
I adore the gathered fabric at the hip!
Again about the bodice...
We must all learn from her
gorgeous posture. :)

Aw! What a cute flower-ish thing. :)
*Sigh*
What do you ladies think? :) Has she soared to the top of your style list? For me personally, I really enjoy her style, and she probably would score on the top 7, at the moment. That is all subject to change, however! :)
God bless!
~Southern Belle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11