Birthday Wishes

Thank-you all for your lovely birthday wishes.
I love these party images of Kylie celebrating her birthday in true style. Kylie and I have a lot of common we are about the same age and both grew up in Melbourne. We are also both blond, petite and love dancing - where we differ is that I can't sing to save myself and my birthday, just gone, was nothing like Kylie's. In fact, I had no glittery party hat, party frock or birthday cake. I even decided I would cook rather than go out to eat as the little country retreat my husband took me to was way out of town. Having said all of that, I had the loveliest time in the cutest of cottages. It was beautifully set up for a romantic getaway with fresh flowers, heavenly scented candles and dining in style so we took advantage of our luxurious surroundings and dined in on fresh seafood, smoked salmon and vintage Moet Rose. So although my birthday celebrations were very low key I think I had just as much fun as Kylie! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11