Escape to Paradise

I am very excited ...today I booked a 12 day vacation to Bora Bora, Tahiti. This has been a dream destination for as long as I can remember so it really is going to be a once in a lifetime holiday. I started collecting brochures and making enquiries with travel agents five years so I can hardly believe I am actually going. The best thing about waiting so long is that the pricing has dropped substantially so we can now afford 4 nights in a overwater bungalow and 4 nights in a beach bungalow. With the rest of the time being  spent in transit and Papeete. I am so looking forward to the amazing scenery, perfect weather, luxury accommodation, warm water and the French Polynesian cuisine. As we are going in May, I now have a 12 week count down to get myself into shape so I look Gisele below (although I fear that will take a little longer than that). I also have to start shopping for  my tropical resort wardrobe for the trip before all the summer fashion disappears from the shops. I think half the fun of a trip is in the planning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11