Bora Bora Vacation

A dream has come true for me with this trip to Bora Bora. I have wanted to go and soak up the Tahitian sun ever since I've had the bug for adventure, traveling and five star luxury! I have always wanted to stay in an overwater bungalow, swimming and snorkelling off the back deck. I am keen photographer, so going to a place with so much natural beauty and such amazing coloured water has been on my bucket list for a long time. I have also heard lovely things about the beautiful Tahitian people with their warm personalities and big smiles. When I return I will post some of my own photos but in the interim, these images capture the magical colours of Tahiti.
 

The video below is a little fly through of the resort where we are staying.

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11