Mel B breaks down in tears on new reality TV show as she recalls bitter paternity battle with Eddie Murphy....'It was a horrible time'

Mel B broke tears as she recalled how former lover Eddie Murphy failed to acknowledge he was the father of their baby daughter.
The former Spice Girl said being pregnant with Angel Iris was a 'horrible time'.
Beverly Hills Cop star Murphy, 49, initially denied he was the father of the tot, born in April 2007.But a DNA test later confirmed that he was the father.
In the first episode of her new reality TV show, Mel B: It's A Scary World, she opened up to her family therapist about the dark time in her life.
And she revealed that Murphy has now begun to see his daughter and spend time with her.
She talked after father-of-eight Murphy invited Angel and the rest of Mel's family to the Los Angeles premiere of his new film, Shrek Forever After.
She told the therapist: 'We got asked to go to the Shrek premiere.
'Angel is three-and-a-half and I didn't expect her real biological father to all of a sudden pop back in our lives.
'I think because in my mind I fought so hard for justice at the very beginning of my pregnancy.
'I was, like, hanging my head in shame because people where like, "Oh, is that the father, or isn't it?" I knew what I knew.

After much deliberation, Mel B and her husband Stephen Belafonte decided to accept Eddie Murphy's invitation to the Shrek Forever After premiere. Murphy is the biological father of her daughter Angel
'Do I really want to be on a red carpet yet again, entertaining everybody else's world, like, "Ooh, we're a happy family" and "Ooh, Eddie's back in our life?"
'It brings up all that pain and all that hurt that I went through by myself, pregnant.
'I had to move to the beach, I had paparazzi following me everywhere.
'I had people calling me a gold digger, saying that I got pregnant on purpose. It was a horrible time.'
Mel appeared with husband of three years, movie producer, and her business manager, Stephen Belafonte for the therapy session with Dr Sophy.
Mel, 35, real name Melanie Brown, added: 'Stephen is the stepfather to both of my daughters.

Blended family: Mel B says Stephen is 'more of a father figure' to Angel than Murphy
'With Angel he is more of a father figure.'
Dr Sophy advised the pair to go to the event with Angel.
He told Mel: 'This is about you being a really strong positive parent.'
Stephen insisted that he was happy with the decision, saying that he felt like he was Angel's 'real' father.
He said: 'I have a bond with her from the beginning.'
They eventually went to the premiere that was held in May.
She added: 'When the results of the DNA test came in and Angel was in fact, no surprise, Eddie Murphy's child, I encouraged their relationship from day one.
'And I didn't really hear anything for a few years. So this year it's been really, really nice that they've both been able to get in contact with each other and get to know each other.
'Unbeknownst to press and the media, the Eddie and Angel have started seeing each other but it's always been behind closed doors.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11