Mother stabbed twice then choked to death by her lover after she shouted another man's name during sex


Victim Joanne Kitchen was stabbed to death by her live-in lover Gary Higgs

Murderer, 44, admits twice stabbing partner with a kitchen knife as she lay in bed
Victim throttled with electrical flex of their alarm clock before she died from her wounds
Higgs told police..... 'I don't remember thinking I wanted to harm Jo at this time. I was just so mad. I am truly deeply sorry for what I have done.
A jealous boyfriend stabbed his partner to death after she accidently blurted out the name of another man as they had sex.
Gary Higgs, 44, flipped when his girlfriend suddenly cried out, 'Chris' as they made love in their bedroom.
Enraged, he stormed downstairs, grabbed a chef's knife from the kitchen and stabbed Joanne Kitchen once in the back and once in the chest.
Afterwards as she lay dying from her wounds, Higgs throttled the 41-year-old to death with the electrical flex of their alarm clock.
When police caught up with him he confessed: 'I asked her why she said "Chris" but she said she must have been thinking about her daughter's boyfriend Chris.
'It didn't make any sense to me and I was getting more angry. Why was she thinking about her daughter's boyfriend when we were having sex?
'I couldn't get things out of my mind. I didn't know exactly what I was thinking. I picked the knife up and carried it upstairs to the bedroom.
'I don't remember thinking I wanted to harm Jo at this time. I was just so mad. I am truly deeply sorry for what I have done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11