Oh dear...'I'm Blanket's father' says Michael Jackson's former bodyguard with claims he donated sperm to the star

Sperm donor?... Matt Fiddes with Michael Jackson - the star's former bodyguard claims he could be the biological father of the star's son Blanket
Michael Jackson's former bodyguard is claiming he donated sperm to the late pop star - and believes he could be the father of Jacko's son Blanket.
Martial arts expert Matt Fiddes, 29, says he donated the sperm in 2001 after Jackson told him he wanted an 'athletic' child.
Matt, of Barnstaple, Devon, claims the star offered him £500,000 for the sperm but he turned the money down and donated it for free

The following year Blanket was born and Matt says he was told the baby was his by Mark Lester - another Jackson sperm donor thought to be the father of his daughter Paris.
Matt remained friends with Jacko and as Blanket grew up Matt began to notice a number of similarities between them.
He says Blanket turned into the 'spitting image' of him and his own daughter - and also took up martial arts.
Matt says he cannot be sure if the child is his but says if Katherine Jackson - Blanket's grandmother and current legal guardian - dies while he is a child he will demand a DNA test and fight for access or even custody.
His revelations follow similar claims from former child star Mark Lester, of Cheltenham, a close friend of Jacko, who says he also donated sperm to the star and could be the father of his daughter Paris, 12.
He said: 'Michael never told me himself that Blanket is my son but he took my sperm and the child is the spitting image of me.
'He told me he wanted an athletic child and that is what he has got. I don't want Blanket thinking I am telling everyone he is definitely my son because I'm not sure.
'I don't want anything from the estate or their money. Katherine Jackson has already denied me the right to see Blanket but if she were to die I would be straight over there.
"If that happened me and Mark have a pact - we would get a legal team and ask for DNA tests and look into getting access, or even bring thing them back

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11