Mother delighted after having black and white twins


A mother has no problem telling her newborn twins apart - because  one was born black and the other white.
Shirley Wales, 21, who gave birth by caesarean section, was astonished when the midwife handed her her children.
For while son Leo resembled his Grenadian mother, with dark skin, brown eyes and thick hair, her daughter Hope was the image of her father, with light skin, blue eyes and fair sparse hair.


'Ebony and Ivory': Leo (left) and Hope are twins but have inherited different skin and hair colours from their parents
Leo was born first weighing 5lb 14oz closely followed by his sister Hope at 6lb  3oz at Dewsbury District Hospital, West Yorkshire.
Shirley said: 'I knew I was having twins, and I knew one was a boy and one was a girl, but I couldn't believe it when the midwife told me they had different skin tones after I'd given birth to them.
'Throughout the pregnancy I'd joked about the babies being black and white, I  even said to my friends that if one was black and one was white I'd call them Ebony and Ivory. When they were born though, I realised it would be cruel to actually call them that.
'I immediately noticed that Hope was completely white and although they didn't  look that different when they were first born, because they both had a bit of  jaundice, I could tell Leo's skin was going to get darker and Hope's was going to stay white.'
Shirley texted all her friends with the surprising news.
She said: 'I had about 100 visitors in the first couple of days because people wouldn't  believe me until they had seen it for themselves.'
Shirley's parents are both Grenadian while the non-identical twins' father, who  she is no longer in a relationship with, is white. She discovered she was pregnant just nine days after her babies were conceived.
'I knew I was pregnant, I just had a feeling something wasn't right. My birth dad is a twin so obviously I realised I could be having twins but it wasn't until the 20-week scan that the midwife confirmed it.
'I was over the moon when I found out, I wanted to have one boy and one girl,  so it was perfect,' the hairdresser from Batley, West Yorkshire said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11