Joan Rivers Promotes TV Land PRIME Series 'How'd You Get So Rich?







Joan Rivers may be 77 now, but she still feels young at heart. She's even planning for a new tattoo!

She explained: “I like young people. I don’t like people that get stuck. I have one good friend who’s 70 and she and I are getting tattoos. I think I should get my home phone number on my breast or ankle, because at this age I could get lost!"

Joan, who has famously undergone several plastic surgery procedures, is also unafraid to joke about her looks, saying she wishes “I was a twin so I could see what I’d look like without plastic surgery.”

There are, however, parts of her body which are surgery free -- although she’s not about to start working out to get them in shape.

Joan ...... “For instance, I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them. Besides, I’m Jewish. I don’t work out. If God had wanted us to bend over, he’d have put diamonds on the floor.”

Despite all her body enhancements and razor sharp wit, Joan claims men have never told her she is beautiful.

She insisted: “No man has ever told me I looked beautiful. Oh, they say, ‘You look great,’ but never beautiful.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11