Whoopi Goldberg Struggling to Cope with Mother's Death




Whoopi Goldberg's mother Emma Johnson died on August 29 from complications following a stroke, and the actress admits she's keeping busy to deal with her grief.

When asked how she is handling her mother's death, Whoopi said: "I'm here, but it's not easy."

The 54-year-old actress had been performing a limited run as Mother Superior in the London musical version of her hit movie Sister Act when her mother was taken ill, and she immediately returned to America to be with her.

Whoopi used her TV talk show to pay tribute to her mother earlier this month.

Speaking on the first episode of the new season of The View, she revealed: "My mom passed on the 29th of August. One of the great women -- truly one of the great women -- one of the best people I've had the privilege of knowing.

"She was an extraordinary woman and really my brother and I were very, very lucky to have her in our lives. I think I'm just sad sometimes that I think, 'Who will love me the way that she did?'

“But I realize that my brother and I have each other and so we're OK.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11