Lisa Marie Presley Thinks She Could Have Saved Michael Jackson

 Lisa Marie Presley married Michael Jackson in 1994, only to split two years later. Still, Presley believes she may have been able to help the pop star, and she regrets she never made a phone call to him in his time of need.


When Oprah Winfrey asked on her talk show if she could have saved him, Lisa Marie replied: "I know it's naive to think that I could have but I wanted to. Had I made a call, had I stopped being so shut off from him, had I just said 'How are you?' I really regret that I didn't."

However, despite her guilt, she thinks his death was inevitable, saying: "I think that was a train heading in a certain direction that no one could have stopped. I've had to really get my head around that in order to stop the pain."

She also revealed how Michael wouldn't let anybody get close enough to help him and pushed everyone away.

She said: "If he didn't want you around, if you were going to make him confront something he didn't want to confront, he could make you go away -- including his own family."

Michael died of acute Propofol intoxication at his home in Los Angeles on June 25 last year

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11